- Vice-Rector on Research, Education, and International Relations
- Chairman of the Convention of the European Collegium of the
Polish and Ukrainian Universities (since 2009).
- Director of the Office for International Relations (1994-2008).
- Head of the Department on Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages
& Applied Linguistics (since 1991).
- Head of the Department of the English Language for Science
Scientific and Research Interests:
Translating, Interpreting, Methods of Teaching Languages, Applied
Lexicography, Communication Information Technologies (CIT),
Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL), International Relations
Academic and Professional Activities:
- Traditional and New Information Technologies
- Methods of
Teaching Foreign Languages
Member of Educational and Methodology
Association on Romance and Germanic Philology of the Universities under
the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Member of the
National Commission of Ukraine for UNESCO (since 2004).
- Linguistic Issues of the Image Reconstitution in Poetry Translation
Textbook. (in Russian), Kyiv, Kyiv University Press, 1980, 67pp.,
- English for School-Leavers, Kyiv, 'Lybyd' Publishes,
(1993, 1994, 1996,1997, 2001), 319 pp;
English Text-Book, Kyiv, 'Lybyd' Publishers, (1993, 1995), 232 pp;
- Russian-Ukrainian-English Scientific and Technical Dictionary, Kyiv
'Tehnika' Publishers, 1997, 532 pp;
Dictionary on Information and Computer Science, Kyiv, 'Spalah'
Publishers, 1998, 503 pp;
- Practice in the English Language
Punctuation. Kyiv, UPhC Publishers, 2003, 55 pp.
- English-Ukrainian-Russian Dictionary of Biochemical Terms. Kyiv, UPhC
Publishers, 2005, 354 pp.
- Pharmacology. Text-Book. Vinnytsya, Nova
Knyha Publishers, 2006, 382 pp. (coauthor).
- Endocrinology. Joint
editorship by Prof.Petro М. Bodnar and Prof. Petro O. Bekh,, 2007, 325
- Written Diplomatic and Business Protocol in Questions and
Answers (to be published);
- Editor of number research publications.